The admissions are done on the basis of Entrance Test, for D. Pharmacy, conducted by Board of technical Education Lucknow. However, management and the left-over seats are filled by the management on the basis of merit as per guidelines laid down by the BTE from time to time. Prospectus can be obtained from the institute personally.Documents required at the time of admission :
1. High school (Equivalent) Certificate & Mark sheet (Original & 3 self attested copies).
2. Intermediate (Equivalent) Certificate & Mark sheet (Original & 3 self attested copies).
3. Graduation Mark sheets (if any) (Original & 3 self attested copies).
4. Transfer Certificate (Original) from earlier School/College.
5. Migration Certificate from concerned Board/University (Original & 3 attested copies).
6. Medical Fitness Certificate from MBBS Doctor. (Original).
7. Character Certificate.
8. 5 Photos Passport Size.
9. Income certificate and Category (SC/ST, OBC, Minority and General) Certificate, Adhar Card & Domicile Certificates if income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
We feel proud to state that our students get immediate placements on completion of their second year annual exam. We provide them on campus opportunities. Placement information is displayed on the notice board from time to time.